- Supports Tumblr blogs, Tumblr tags, 500px, Instragram and FlickR !!
- Auto-update from application
- Automatically download all photos and videos from a given blog.
- Photosets support for Tumblr
- Will always retrieve highest possible resolution (not just the thumbnail)
- Only photos you don't already have yet will be downloaded.
- As light as possible on the servers
- Keep the original dates from the original upload !
- BugFix: Fixed crash if blog got deleted by Tumblr
- BugFix: Tumblr changed Video handling.
- BugFix: Better file downloading (no more partial downloads)
- BugFix: OutOfMemory Problems with the "LastImage" field
- BugFix: Random Error Messages related to the LastImage in the Grid
- Feature: Revised download engine (again)
- Feature: TumblR support
- BugFix: Download engine wouldn't re-start once stopped
- BugFix: Dead links would remain in pending queue
- BugFix: TotalPosts would increment by 1 after every update
- Feature: Revised download engine
- Feature: Row height can be specified
- Feature: Instagram support
- Feature: 500px support
- Feature: Wizard to add a blog
- Feature: LastPost shows last downloaded image
- BugFix: Photosets option would crash with big blogs.
- Feature: UI optimization for licence
- Feature: UI will remember column width
- BugFix: delete a blog deleted all files if you answered "keep files"
- BugFix: fixed some issues with some serials not working
- Feature: Added a "Send Debug Info" under HELP Menu. Use to send me your settings file so i can debug problems :)
- Removed support for likes, as tumblr changed it's code
- Complete rewrite
My Serial doesn't work / I don't have a serial but donatedIn the application, click on "unlock tumblripper" and then the "Lost Serial" button, then follow instructions
Do you have a version for Mac ?The old version was compatible with MONO. The new version i haven't tested, but *should* work. Once i have access to a mac i'll test things out.
I sent you a mail and you never replyedI must apologize, i'm getting *a lot* of mails recently, and usually reply to all emails, good or bad. Just send it again, i must have forgotten it.